Job description / Role
A Graduate Program at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our commercial teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
• Motivate, manage and develop customers within a given geographic area for a specific brand portfolio.
• Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager.
• Guarantee the brand image expressed at the point of sale
• Ensure that sales events are implemented correctly - including enthusiastic advisers/teams in the points of sale- and monitor the achievement of event targets
• Enforce compliance with merchandising at the point of sale
• Control the quality of the provision of the sales event service and prepare a report.
• Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
• Identify opportunities and win new customers in accordance with the objectives set by the brand.
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
• You must be a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
• Available to start by July 2020
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Sales Manager
Digital Marketing Assistant - Fashion and Ecommerce
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Guangdong KIN LONG Hardware Products
Ziad Galadari Group
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent