Job description / Role
At L'Oreal Professional Products Division (PPD), our 10 world-renowned brands create products for the finest salons. We are privileged to partner with hair care professionals worldwide, and we provide them with the latest innovation, newest technologies and best education in order to deliver outstanding professional service to discerning consumers.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Commercial graduate trainee, to help our partner clients develop their business and supply them with needed ideas and products to do so.
This role reports to the Sales Manager. It involves managing Sales and client development for a defined territory and finding new clients to work with. The role requires ambition and determination to push through complex situations.
We know our industry is changing at an unprecedented pace. That's why we're driving a global program of smart transformation. But we're not asking you to run with what's already in place. We're asking you to surprise us with your imagination, enthusiasm and dynamism.
We're already preparing for the future. With you, we can accelerate that.
• Be in charge of developing your clients' business and building new client partnerships by leveraging PPD brands portfolio and unique value proposition, in coordination with Brand Education Experts and Salon Emotion Developers
• Understand client needs and develops a personalized offer leveraging brand portfolio while developing a joint business plan with Salon owners after analysis of salon performance and potential
Your personality and determination will keep clients confident that you're in it for the long run.
• You have the service attitude that helps build trust with clients.
Cooperation is key ! Coordinating with Education Experts and Salon Emotion Developers to develop the clients' business, especially sell-out by implementing tailor-made trainings plans will get you there !
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
• Super creative. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it.
• Adventurous. PPD is for pioneers, you'll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
• Only human. You'll screw up sometimes, but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whether you're talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
One of the gang. Even if you're Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Responsible. You'll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they're your own. Because they are.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
• An interest to expand your experience in sales or business development
• Appetite to develop sales and build partnerships
• An interest in premium and luxury brands
• Collaboration and teamwork skills
• Independent and motivated by challenge
• Excellent commercial skills (ability to sell and negotiate)
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Rigor and execution, strong organization skills
• Ability to analyze KPIs, monitor results and translate them into joint business actionable plans
• Computer and presentation skills
• Organizational skills and planning
• Arabic speaking is a must
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.