Job description / Role
Commercial Graduate Trainee 2022 (Sales)
• An internship at L'Oréal will allow you to gain strong professional experience while learning and connecting with the best in the industry! Come & join our UAE office for a 6-12 month assignment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understands client needs and develops a personalized offer leveraging brand portfolio
• Develops a joint business plan clients after analysis of performance and potential
• Visits customers to develop their business through brands’ value propositions and cycle animations
• Focuses on each brand’s top SKUs, including communication of the end consumer benefits
• Supports digitalization via support for social media activities, implementation of Motion Window etc.
• Manages the point of sale execution for all customers (salons, boutiques)
• Creates new sustainable partnerships, choosing the relevant brands from its portfolio based on client potential
• Program Requirements
• You must be a fresh grad or have a max of three years experience
• You must be available for at least 6 months starting from July 2022
Are you ready to start you L'Oréal adventure?
You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.