This position is closed or expired.
See other Telesales jobs
• Demonstrate a good track in developing a relevant and credible SEO work
• Sourcing commercial properties i.e. office spaces, retail shops etc.
• Liaising with clients to understand their requirement
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Investigate clients' financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Advise customers on market prices and market trends, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Experience within the real estate industry is required and understanding of the commercial market is essential
• Articulate and professional speaking
• Basic understanding of what a business might need
• Must have car
• Educated within a Western University Environment
• Local knowledge of the markets and its players is essential.
• Be dedicated, hardworking, and confident.
• Have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Be willing to learn and progress.
• Be self-motivated, money-driven, and target-oriented.
About the Company
ERE HOMES was founded in 2010 to fulfil an identified need for an ethical Company, operating transparently. With this vision in mind, the Company was created, and has now grown to almost 100 employees. The high moral standpoint that is our code of practice ensures not only client satisfaction, but also employee satisfaction.
At ERE HOMES we pride ourselves on being the UAE’s only Real Estate Company providing Escrow services, which gives our clients peace of mind and assurance, knowing that their funds are being handled professionally. This feature may be one of the attributing factors to our excellent reputation, having never had a legal case filed against us.
Our Training and Development Department allows us to nurture our employees to success. Our support team is second to none, allowing trainees to grow under our care. A mixture of class- room, practical on-the-job education and piece by piece training through the cycle of procedures required ensures that each individual has the background knowledge required to professionally handle client requirements, positively affecting our Company retention. We believe in investing in our people from day one, which in turn has created the loyal employees we are proud to have on board.