Job description / Role
Leading Multinational Company
Excellent Package 55-75K AED + Benefits & Bonus
NTS Group are working with a leading multinational company in Dubai to recruit a Commercial Manager - Iran & Pakistan. The Commercial Manager is responsible for developing and delivering the strategic business plan for Iran while managing the distributors to design, resource, align and execute the business plan.
Engaging with the x-functions to design the optimal ways. Engaging with the functions to design the optimal ways of working and achieve accelerated growth for the business. Transitioning the business model and securing Pakistan as a profitable growth contributor, ensuring the business is set for growth and constantly reviewing the business model to gain operational efficiencies that growth and minimises cost.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Financial Management or closely related specialty.
- Post-graduate education or equivalent experience in Finance/Economics is desirable.
- MBA from a reputable school would be preferred
- 7 to 10 years mix of customer, trade marketing and organizational development Wholesale or in-direct distributor management is a MUST
- Experience from a multi-national or regional company in preferably FMCG or OTC working in field sales, key accounts and category or shopper marketing.
- Cross functional experience e.g. marketing is a Plus
- Excellent Verbal and written English, Arabic or Hindi skills (is a plus)
- Standard computer skills such as Must be familiar with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Project management tools is a plus
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods & Heavy Industries - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Sales Development Manager
Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy - Industrial Goods
NSI & Bluefin Talent