Job description / Role
Commercial Manager with an extensive QS background in the Construction industry is required.
Ideally you will have experience with Infrastructure and building construction projects both.
Typical duties include:
• Resolving contractual and commercial problems
• Discovering areas that are not in-keeping with regulation practices
• Offering direction and instruction
• Risk assessment
• Reviewing and developing operational process flows
• Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
• Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
• Overseeing financial KPIs
• Management/mentoring/training of other Quantity Surveyors
• Minimum 12 years of proven experience preferably in GCC with minimum 5 years in Managerial role.
• Engineering degree with QS specialization.
• Extensive experience in Infrastructure and Building construction projects.
• Native English or Arabic Speaker
About the Company
With our 40 plus years of track record experience and achievements, Al Marwan Group is well known for being among the leading contracting groups in the UAE. We at Al Marwan Group always strive towards our mission of being a one-stop destination for the construction and contracting industry. We are classified as class A contractors and are responsible for some of the most prestigious infrastructure projects in the UAE.
As a contracting Group, we aspire to achieve our vision of ''Building the cities of tomorrow'' by keeping our business focus on activities that assist us in achieving this goal. Our business lines include Infrastructure and Building Contracting, Heavy Equipment Trading and Hiring, Asphalt and Concrete Contracting, Real Estate and Development, Robotized Car Park & Technology and Oil-Field Equipment Trading. We aim to provide our customers with a wide range of quality services that can satisfy all their construction related needs.
Timely and quality execution of our projects, business ethics and integrity have always been qualities attributed to the strength of our brand name and success throughout the years. Our strength derives from our dedicated team of professionals who spare no effort in delivering the most complex tasks and projects to the best internationally established quality standards. We always seek to attract and attain the best talents in the industry and actively seek to be technologically advanced in all aspects of operations and managements.
Cost / Commercial Manager – Hotel / Mixed Use Project
Spectrum Talent Management
|Abu Dhabi||19 Dec|
Pre-Contract / Cost Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Contracts & Claims Manager
Randstad Middle East