Job description / Role
Commercial Manager with an extensive QS background in the Construction industry is required.
Ideally you will have experience with Infrastructure and building construction projects both.
Typical duties include:
• Resolving contractual and commercial problems
• Discovering areas that are not in-keeping with regulation practices
• Offering direction and instruction
• Risk assessment
• Reviewing and developing operational process flows
• Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
• Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
• Overseeing financial KPIs
• Management/mentoring/training of other Quantity Surveyors
• Minimum 12 years of proven experience preferably in GCC with minimum 5 years in Managerial role.
• Engineering degree with QS specialization.
• Extensive experience in Infrastructure and Building construction projects.
• Native English or Arabic Speaker
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.