Job description / Role
• Support to all existing operations within a private sector organization, through all the project phases, particularly those related to Commercial Management (procurement, cost, contractual etc.), assessing both the strengths and weaknesses and compiling comprehensive reports for presentation to the client.
• Full quantity surveying services as required
• Must be conversant in all the following:
• Procurement Management which includes the development of a procurement and contracting strategy and liaising with the procurement department on a regular basis to expedite projects.
• Contract Management and Administration including the supervision, review, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on all consultant and contractor contracts
• Budget and Cost Control – provide an oversight of the Master Budget and each of the constituent projects and contracts which form part of the overall program.
• Payment Applications – review of all the payment applications with a summary of all findings and a final recommendation on payments
• Variation Assessment – review, assess, value all variations, and make recommendations to the client
• Claims Management – review, identify and track causes, check validity, assess time and cost impacts and make recommendations to the Management.
• Final Accounts – manage the preparation, submittal, review, and settlement of account
• Candidates should have at least 15 years experience in Contract Administration & Commercial Management and should have a proven track record with Main Contractors in the UK, Europe or Middle East market.
• A BSc in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management is needed and preference will be given to candidates who can join within 2-4 weeks maximum from agreement of offer.
• This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company in the UAE, so please apply ASAP for more details.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Major Exhibition Programme
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Cost Consultancy
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jan|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Commercial & Contracts Manager - PMC/Consultancy
Ignite Search & Selection
Rider Levett Bucknall