Job description / Role
Commercial Manager - Ras Al Khaimah - UAE
• SSA are searching for a Commercial/Contracts Manager to form part of our Program/Project Management team based in Ras Al Khaimah for an established Real Estate Developer.
• This will be a Ras Al Khaimah / Regional support role across AHRED’s project portfolio as opposed to being project based. Typical projects include high rise towers, mixed-use developments, hotels & hospitality projects, large retail schemes (malls), Residential Projects
• Degree qualified professional who has reached Managerial level
• 15 years of experience and preferably have experienced like this project/role
• Membership of a recognized professional body (MRICS Preferred)
• Capable of reviewing existing operations within an organization through all the project phases (processes and procedures in both office and site)
• Assessing both the strengths and weaknesses and assisting in compiling a bespoke set of process and procedures of all of the activities including but not limited to quality, progress, commercial matters, Contracts, value, safety, design and construction
• An experienced Commercial/Contracts Manager with a demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multi functional projects
• Knowledge of project controls procedures
• A “rounded profile”, comfortable with planning, analysis and managing process and commercial considerations.
• The successful candidate should also be able to drive for a successful delivery
• Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures both within projects, with clients and internally
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in USA, Canada or Western European Countries is preferable.
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.