Job description / Role
• Manages cost and mentoring commercial issues of the different project team
• Supervising and training of staff is a high priority and continuous activity to maintain budget
• Produce accurate Bills of Quantities, cost breakdown, and perform quantity cross-checks as and when required
• Study contract and tender documentation e.g. contract conditions, technical specifications, Bill of Quantities to ascertain requirements in order to provide necessary commercial support and input relating to measurement and /or contractual issues to ensure complete and satisfactory implementation of the contract requirement.
• Monitor to check variations and obtain the necessary quotations for the materials required to execute the works as per instructions
• Male, 45 years old and below
• Must have at least 5 years work experience in the trade
• Conversant with Standard Methods of Measurements (SMMS/POMI) & Conditions of Contracts (FIDIC)
• Immediate joiners will be prioritize
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.