Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing the Main Contractor that has been awarded a 1 Billion USD major infrastructure programme.
- The programme covers multiple phases and has a 5-year project duration.
- This role will be based from Abu Dhabi.
AED 50,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- 20 years postgraduate experience from a Western Institution
- Exposure to both Contracts Management & Claims from Main Contractors perspective
- Career-focused on Infrastructure initiatives such as Rail, Metro, Roads, Bridges or Utilities
- Must have GCC experience, preference to those that have UAE exposure
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 Aug|
Commercial and Contracts Director - Infrastructure Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||2 Sep|
Contracts Manager - Twin Tower High Rise Project
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Commercial Manager
|Saudi Arabia||12 Sep|