Job description / Role
Project: This is a Major Exhibition Programme in Dubai consisting of significant mixed-use assets, associated infrastructure and all public realm works.
To manage all project cost and commercial functions, ensuring that all project reporting, cash flow, budgets and forecasts comply with the client requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working alongside the senior management team in the management of commercial procedures overseeing and negotiating various final accounts.
• Managing the commercial and contracts management of local and international consultants and contractors for all post contract stages of the project.
• Supporting the process of resolving payment issues for vendors and third-party suppliers including payment review, controls and sign-off procedures for all financial management activities within the business unit.
• You have a relevant degree and major building project experience with either contractors or consultants.
• You are collaborative, can build lasting relationships and are hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Commercial Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
Assistant Commercial Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
Contracts Manager - Construction
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Feb|