Job description / Role
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Monitor and keep up to date on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information to management.
- Provide information on company’s products to the potential customers.
- Conducting Sales forecast on the basis of forecast received from team members
- Receive enquiries from the customers and provide quotations in line with their requirements.
- Follow up effectively in order to convert quotation into orders.
- Conducting analysis of data to identifying improvement opportunities to take action for improvement
- Meeting with customers in case of any dissatisfaction identified during execution process
- Ensuring actions decided in meetings are taken in timely manner
- Take quotations from the suppliers and do comparison before putting for approval to approving authority
- Generating Purchase Order from the system and send to the supplier
- Follow up with supplier to get the required quantity in time
- Check all the material receipt documents and verify against the PO to ensure all items are received in good conditions
- Coordinate with supplier for any items not received or received in damaged condition
- Arrange insurance claim as applicable with accounts for the insured items
- Providing reports to the management as per their requirements
- Conduct duties assigned by the management time to time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication & Negotiation skills
- Innovation & Creativity skills
- Planning & organizing
- Decision making
- Data analysis
- English language knowledge
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Preferably experience in Laboratory, Chemicals, Consumables, Glassware’s and instruments Sales Division
- Should have knowledge on Commercial Terms and Conditions
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.
Logistics and Office Coordinator
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services
Purchaser - Wind Power
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Logistics Executive - Local Transportation
Petrochem Middle East
Purchase & Logistics Officer