Job description / Role
• Coordinates activities of clerical and administrative personnel in organization.
• Analyzes internal processes and plans and implements procedural and policy changes to improve operations.
• Recommends cost saving methods, such as supply changes to improve efficiency of Group Operations and profits.
• Prepares and reviews operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Formulates budgetary reports for various activities as mandated by Group Management.
• Develops marketing strategies, based on knowledge of the Group policies, nature or market, and cost and mark-up factors.
• Conducts economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for the Group products and services.
• Analyzes business developments projects and consults trade journals and newspapers to monitor market trends and determine market opportunities for Group products.
• Advises business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
• Selects products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
• Compiles list describing product or service offerings and sets prices or fees.
• Plans and directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
• Directs, coordinates, and reviews activities in sales and service accounting and record keeping and receiving and shipping operations.
• Reviews operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
• Sales and Marketing
• Knowledge of principles and methods involved in marketing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategies and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques, and sales control systems
• Administration and Management
• Knowledge of principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination, and execution. This includes strategic planning, resource allocation, manpower modelling, leadership techniques, and production methods
• English Language
• Very Good ability to communicate in English and optionally Arabic. Both written and verbal.
• Personnel and Human Resources
• Knowledge of policies and practices involved in personnel/human resource functions. This includes recruitment, selection, training, and promotion regulations and procedures; compensation and benefits packages; labour relations and negotiation strategies; and personnel information systems
• Economics and Accounting
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data
• Must have related experience for 10 years
• Must have knowledge in Middle East Market.
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Business Development Manager - BPM Solutions
Sales Strategy Senior Manager
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.