Job description / Role
A project management service firm in Dubai is looking for a Commercial Paralegal to join their Team.
Objectives: To work closely with the corporate team on large scale transactions, preparing transaction documents, filings, ancillary documents, and complex research and analysis
- Draft contracts, resolutions, and agreements
- Attend client meetings, take instructions, and liaise with clients
- Research and analyze laws and regulations associated with corporate and commercial law
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas, and record minutes
- Complying with the company's policies in the undertaking of its duties and assisting the directors and staff in achieving efficient management of workflows
- Networking and participation in the company's marketing activities
- Cross referral of work within the company and department
- Using and assisting in the development of relevant IT and case management systems for the department
- Complying with the Solicitors Accounts Rules, Code of Conduct, and the Money Laundering Regulations in accordance with current guidance from the SRA and the company
- Identifying and meeting job-related training and development targets
- Lite experience in block chain
- Must be a Female, Age between 35-45.
- Previous paralegal experience
- Experience in Company Commercial Law
- A fundamental belief that excellent service is the goal in all tasks, internal and external
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and personal skills
- Ability to contribute to the client base and help market the company's wider services
- Experience cross border/international work
- Intermediate knowledge of Interwoven
- LPC with corporate electives
- IP knowledge Skills Required:
- Self-motivated and clear thinking and able to carry out casework accurately and with minimal supervision
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.