Job description / Role
The Commercial Planner for Data will play a critical role in collecting, processing, analysing data from various data sources across a standard production/manufacturing business covering global sales data, production, and pricing data.
You would be responsible for providing the senior stakeholders optimal data driven insight to drive sales and support strategy development.
A leading organisation within their field who are looking to further expand their trading activities globally.
* Data collection: Development and implementation of processes across production, sales, pricing, and other relevant data.
* Data integration and mode ling: Integrate all collected local sales and other historical data into a concise, accessible, or automated manner.
* Analyse data and generate/produce reports on scenario's for strategic decision making of commercial management team and the other internal stakeholders in general.
* Responsibility for analysing key monthly market date to understand the underlying trends.
* Align closely with Finance business planners to ensure alignment and synergy between the domains.
* Attractive tax-free salary and benefits.
* Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join a leading and global market leader in their field.
* BSc in Business, Economics, or a similar field. Preferably a MSc/MBA degree in Business.
* Over 5 years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years in a similar field within the commodities or supply chain sector.
* The company places a high degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, and the willingness to take ownership of work and projects.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Group Financial Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent