Job description / Role
Commercial Projects Executive - Arab National - 1 year contract
Global Village is currently looking for a Commercial Projects Executive to join the Commercial team for 1 year. Candidates must be Arab nationals, speak fluent English and Arabic, with excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• To comply with Global Village Vision & Mission.
• To integrate work ethic to reflect Global Village Values (Safety, Integrity, Innovation, Guest Orientation, Commitment & Excellence)
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
• Provide an efficient and courteous office service to BD partners with the objective to ensure a smooth:
- Attending partners’ queries via Phone/Walk-in/emails.
- Handle partners’ complaints.
- Sign pavilion shop contracts.
- Meet exhibitors.
- Monitor and manage the partners, exhibitors and salespeople at the pavilions, kiosks, restaurants, and any other BD projects.
- Ensure partners, pavilion organizers, exhibitors and salespeople follows contract guidelines/terms and conditions.
- Manage general running of pavilion ensure all operational staff performing daily roles e.g., cleaning, security, entertainment, interactivities, etc.
- Conduct necessary planned and ad hoc inspections to BD projects.
- Review and validate partners’ activities and menus before and during GV operation.
• Document controlling:
- Maintaining and updating database of existing and potential investors and partners.
- Filing, scanning and documentation of all documents and official communications.
- Managing and updating BD shared folder.
- Document meetings by taking “Minutes of Meetings”.
- Contracts preparation.
- Draft letters, memos, approval documents, contracts and emails.
- Review and update BD policies, processes and procedures.
• Assist the department in their day to day operations.
• Support in preparation of Business Plans, reports, presentations and data management and analysis.
• Update, validate, analysis of related system date and provide analytic reports.
• Monitor project timelines and provide reports.
Qualification & Training:
• Diploma/Higher Diploma/Graduation
• Candidate should have at least 1-2 work related experience
• Fluent Arabic & English (Speaking and writing)
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, word, Power Point)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Willing to adapt to Global Village operational hours
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work in teams as well as individuals
• Eye for details, excellent observation skills
• Data & computer science skills
• Flexible on working hours (evening shifts 3 PM to 1 AM)
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 400 staff across its two Dubai-based offices.