Job description / Role
Commercial Projects Executive - Arab National - 1 year contract
Global Village is currently looking for a Commercial Projects Executive to join the Commercial team for 1 year. Candidates must be Arab nationals, speak fluent English and Arabic, with excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• To comply with Global Village Vision & Mission.
• To integrate work ethic to reflect Global Village Values (Safety, Integrity, Innovation, Guest Orientation, Commitment & Excellence)
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
• Provide an efficient and courteous office service to BD partners with the objective to ensure a smooth:
- Attending partners’ queries via Phone/Walk-in/emails.
- Handle partners’ complaints.
- Sign pavilion shop contracts.
- Meet exhibitors.
- Monitor and manage the partners, exhibitors and salespeople at the pavilions, kiosks, restaurants, and any other BD projects.
- Ensure partners, pavilion organizers, exhibitors and salespeople follows contract guidelines/terms and conditions.
- Manage general running of pavilion ensure all operational staff performing daily roles e.g., cleaning, security, entertainment, interactivities, etc.
- Conduct necessary planned and ad hoc inspections to BD projects.
- Review and validate partners’ activities and menus before and during GV operation.
• Document controlling:
- Maintaining and updating database of existing and potential investors and partners.
- Filing, scanning and documentation of all documents and official communications.
- Managing and updating BD shared folder.
- Document meetings by taking “Minutes of Meetings”.
- Contracts preparation.
- Draft letters, memos, approval documents, contracts and emails.
- Review and update BD policies, processes and procedures.
• Assist the department in their day to day operations.
• Support in preparation of Business Plans, reports, presentations and data management and analysis.
• Update, validate, analysis of related system date and provide analytic reports.
• Monitor project timelines and provide reports.
Qualification & Training:
• Diploma/Higher Diploma/Graduation
• Candidate should have at least 1-2 work related experience
• Fluent Arabic & English (Speaking and writing)
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, word, Power Point)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Willing to adapt to Global Village operational hours
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work in teams as well as individuals
• Eye for details, excellent observation skills
• Data & computer science skills
• Flexible on working hours (evening shifts 3 PM to 1 AM)
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.