Job description / Role
Taaleem Central Office are currently exploring the market in order to appoint an experienced and professional,Commercial & Projects Finance Analyst to become part of a well established team in the heart of Dubai. This role will offer excellent opportunity to continue your career within one of the leading education providers in the Middle East.
• To support the Commercial Finance Manager with Projects, Financial Analysis and Cash Management.
• Will play a key role in the annual Budgeting & Strategic Planning process.
• Excel modelling and scenario analysis to support new initiatives.
• Analysis of key metrics to understand drivers in business performance
• Ability to translate analysis into presentation suitable for senior stakeholders (CFO, CEO, Board) and ensure accuracy of contents
• Budgeting & Strategic Planning: Modelling to support these processes – including delivering step changes to the quality and efficiency of the budgeting process
• New Projects:
- Scenario modelling and analysis for new projects
- Receive, analyze, comment and review business proposals from the schools and departments and support with the preparation of business cases providing rationale and recommendations for senior management
- Support with the review of business development opportunities / pipeline
• Process improvements:
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and dashboards
- Developing automating reporting / forecasting tools to increase team productivity
• Assist in the implementation of the new ERP system (specifically a planning & budgeting tool)
• Continuously seek ways to improve financial processes and drive efficiencies throughout the department
• Other Ad-hoc project work across the Finance department as required
• Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related subject
• Part or Newly Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA
• Previous financial modelling and financial analysis experience - ideally from an Education / Retail business background (desirable, not essential)
• Strong analytical skills and ability to present financial data clearly and accurately to non-finance personnel
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.