Job description / Role
We are looking for motivated and experienced individuals who are looking to join a global company with an unrivalled reputation for excellence.
You will be passionate, hard-working and can adapt to any given situation to ensure success and financial reward.
This role will be based at our Dubai head office.
• Primary focus on assisting clients in the Middle East.
• Source and promote properties through private meetings, events and networking.
• Deal with lead enquiries based on Chestertons SLA guidelines in a professional manner.
• Management of new and existing leads and update activities in CRM regularly.
• Support Chestertons social media posts, marketing events and promotional initiatives.
• Sign up potential key connectors and referral partners to create revenue pipeline.
• Offer support and assistance to the wider team.
• Support office advertising and PR strategies.
• Maintain and build Chestertons profile in the commercial market.
• At least two years' sales experience in real estate or any similar industry.
• With good command of written and spoken English.
• Must have own car and UAE driving licence.
• Driven individual who is motivated to attain financial success.
• Competent in using Microsoft Office.
• Good understanding in the use of CRM software.
What We Provide:
• Full training and support from our leading expert Commercial Director with 17 years’ experience in the Middle East commercial market.
• Marketing support on all leading UAE portals.
• Admin support.
• Competitive commission structure.
• Friendly office environment.
• Residency visa plus medical insurance.
• Company laptop, company phone + phone package
• RERA brokers course funding.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• English (Required)
• Driving license (Required)
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum two years sales experience
• Specialist knowledge: Sales
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: sales, negotiation, good communication skills
• Age Range: 26-40
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: anywhere
About the Company
Chestertons is a global real estate services firm with more than 120 offices in 20 countries, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
We provide expert advice on the purchase, sale and leasing of all types of commercial and residential real estate, including management of property portfolios, valuations and appraisals, as well as capital market advice to help clients to develop viable strategic opportunities from their real estate portfolios.
We also have a dedicated Global New Homes team who assist with the marketing, selling and purchasing of off-plan properties across the globe.
Are you interested in becoming a new member of the Chestertons Global Network? Join our Global Network and use our brand and expertise to grow your business globally.
Sales and Business Development Executive
Marketing and Sales Consultant
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Electronics/Technology
Business Development Manager