Job description / Role
Commercial & Sales Excellence manager drives the commercial and business excellence in the MEA subregion by design, planning, and implementation of commercial processes, projects, and initiatives.
The client is a European company specialised in the fields of medical technology.
* Act as a local business owner for CRM tool and drive the best-in-class standardised process to support the performance excellence in CRM utilisation.
* Lead implementation and adoption of the Sales Cadence process by tracking, monitoring & reporting on Key Performance Indicators using dashboards to drive accountability and enable effective Root Cause Analysis and identification of best-in-class practices.
* Ownership of sales excellence tools, including data stewardship and integrity.
* Drive alignment of sales pipeline activities, funnel management outlook and planning to both the strategic and tactical plans of the country.
* Champion and support value creation/expansion activities by ensuring alignment of activities, collecting, and reporting progress on monthly basis; levers that need to be planned and executed to enable sales and margin growth.
* Lead the salesforce competency development in Key Account Management, Funnel Management, Strategic Selling concepts.
* Develop governance and lead ongoing optimization of pricing. This includes e.g. regional floor price on strategic products, price positioning, monitoring of average selling prices, local price and action plans.
* Support marketing with regular cross-business segment and ad-hoc business segment-specific analytical and insights activities
* Provide consultancy to key processes (local pricing review, best practice sharing).
* Lead the annual pricing review, work with the pricing community to set, drive, report and deliver pricing targets.
Digital Tools and business analytics
* Provide strategic input to IT, commercial, and marketing counterparts on systems integration needs.
* Drive data-driven, customer-focused approach to optimize customer segmentation and targeting.
* Lead the digital transformation and plan while ensuring agreed activities are delivered and maximized from an enterprise perspective.
Join a leading company offering a wide portfolio of medical products.
Be part of the launching of a new CRM tool for the company for the Middle East and Africa based users.
* Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration preferred
* 5 years or more working experience in an analytical role preferred
* Background in the Med-Tech industry is a plus
* Strong analytical skills, structured work approach, and ability to deal with, and analyse complex data
* Highly motivated, able to work accurately and cross-function (team-oriented)
* Outstanding strategic planning and analytical skills-proven ability to identify/define business questions and issues.
* Ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organisational influence
* Strong project management skills, capable of executing projects on time
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Arab Media Group (AMG)
A Leading Distributor Of Mobile Technology Products In UAE
Sr. Sales / Sales Engineer - Test & Measuring
|UAE-Abu Dhabi||23 Sep|