Job description / Role
What will you be doing?
- Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospecting to successful closure
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, relationship building, researching the market and related products, presenting our product in a structured and professional way
- Help potential clients understand our value proposition and providing them a general understanding of the insurance industry landscape
- Win 25%+ of deals sourced by inbound & outbound sales development, as well as deals sourced independently
- Provide excellent customer service and look for ways to enhance the client experience
- Achieve and aim to exceed assigned targets within agreed timelines
- Build a sustainable and robust pipeline quarter by quarter, ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning.
- Cultivate a supportive and high performing culture within the Sales Team and wider business
- Adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Develop a core understanding of insurance concepts
What are we looking for?
- A strong sales and business background centered on software technologies is highly desirable
- Ideally 3 to 5 years of sales experience; with at least 1 year of local market experience
- Deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies
- Propensity to dissect client challenges and provide creative solutions
- Self-starter that comes into every day with a plan to execute on their goals
- A skillful presenter with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments and inspiring everyone around to do great work
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, full of positivity and, hungry to be the best
- Ability to stay focused on key tasks in a fast-paced environment
About the Company
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions.
We help individuals and companies compare, buy and use their health insurance. For clients looking for medical coverage, we allow them to save time and money by identifying their requirements and providing a transparent comparison of all the relevant options in the market.
With our technology platform, Bayzat Benefits, we are able to streamline the policy placement process for our clients and help them understand their policy. More importantly, Bayzat Benefits automates administrative work for HR professionals and ensures that all HR processes are centralized, accessible and secure.
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Account Manager - Sales
Middle East Executive