Commercial Sales Representative
Umm Al Quwain, UAE
Job description / Role
Job Purpose: Create and deliver a company business plan for international corporate sales including the distributor network and strategic business partnerships. International Sales & Business Partnership Specialist: Progress (after qualification) any leads from overseas countries where we do not have an office or a distributor. Plan and prioritise sales activities accordingly.
- Achieve pre-agreed order targets.
- Ensure that sales enquiries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner. Use in-house tools and systems to keep customer and prospect information up to date at all times.
- Initiate pro-active sales processes including identification of key accounts to penetrate.
- Creatively demonstrate the company's products and strengths.
- Attend exhibitions and conferences.
- Contribute to ideas for marketing campaigns. Contribute to ideas for new product development planning and management.
- Produce a monthly summary report for management meetings. Organise and manage a process for RFP responses. Review the use of distributor channels In Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Set order targets for the distributors where relevant. Investigate strategic business partnerships.
- Assist with customer presentations and demos until distributors/business partners are up to speed.
Salary based on candidate experience and target
Job Type: Full-time
Careline Cosmetics & Care, established 1991 in Sydney, Australia, has emerged over the past decades as one of the leading names in the cosmetics and personal care manufacturing industry. Backed by extensive research facilities and leveraging its high expertise in Industrial Technology, Careline has expanded rapidly over Australia and the Far East gaining the trust of thousands of its clients. One of the key qualities proven to have helped the company to stand out unique from the rest is the wide array of products and customized services that are specific by region, followed by guidance, consultancy, and international as well as local support. In 2005, the directors saw a global expansion in Dubai where the company's vision to create a strong and strategic base for the EMEA MARKET was laid. In 2013 the EMEA base constructed a second plant for FMCG products and OEM productions. In 2018, another branch was opened in Turkey.
About the Company
Established in 1982 Sydney, Australia, CareLine emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the field of cosmetics. Compelling their source research facilities and utilising high expertise in industrial technology, CareLine managed to expand rapidly over Australia and the Far East gaining the trust of its clients by ensuring a wide range of products, services, guidance, methodical information consultancy and support.
Owners of the universal skincare brand SKINLAB®, StripWax, CareLine Naturals and Nose Strips.
Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet
|Al Ain||14 Dec|
New East General Trading
|Abu Dhabi||17 Dec|
Property Shop Investment (PSI)
|Abu Dhabi||13 Dec|