Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Analyst with proficiency in using SalesForce. Reporting to Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing day to day support to the Commercial Director and the team in driving best practices in the usage of Salesforce, closely monitoring data integrity and flagging issues to the Commercial Director and cascading communications on enhancement across business units.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
• Administration of salesforce.com, a CRM tool used to manage customer accounts and opportunities.
• Update the business on day to day sales performance.
• Incharge of conducting training on Salesforce for new users and refresher sessions for the existing user to ensure all users understand the process and are knowledgeable on how to manage their accounts and opportunities on the system.
• Conducts pipeline review meeting by service category to ensure all records are updated.
• Prepares commercial report, trading pack report and ad hoc reports required by the Commercial Director.
• Support the Commercial Director in the preparation of sales target, sales commission management and other related sales activities.
• Perform other relevant duties as requested by the Commercial Director.
• Diploma / Degree in any field from a reputable university
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in commercial and sales administration from large multinational organization.
• Proficiency is SalesForce is a must
• With relevant sales force experience
• Good understanding of SPI sales processes
• Proficient in MS Office package and Google Apps for Work packages
• Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong personality
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company’s global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment