Job description / Role
Our client is one of the reputed operations in real estate property valuation business operations in residential commercial properties. They are complete solutions to provide real estate valuation services in Dubai and they are looking for Commercial Valuer who can prepare commercial valuation reports, adhering to local and international standards, Retain and develop a current understanding of the commercial market, trends, sales prices, rental rates and demand to assist in the preparation of valuation report, Complete other related duties as assigned from time to time.
In this role your duties /responsibilities will be:
• Preparing accurate valuation reports
• Ensuring reports meet a high quality standard / appearance
• Ensure valuation reports comply with International (RICS) & Local (RERA) reporting standards
• Ensure reports adhere to the Terms of Engagement and meet, or exceed our Terms of Engagement
• Conduct property inspections on assigned projects and produce accurate inspection notes
• Prepare written location and property descriptions
• Ensure that all reports, data collection, date recording, inspections and recommendations comply with RICS and RERA guidelines, as amended from time to time by the RICS
• Retain and develop a detailed understanding of rental and sales prices for differing unit types throughout Dubai and the northern emirates
• Retain and develop a wider understanding of factors effecting the local real estate market, current trends and outlook.
• Undertake a range of tasks, as required on an ad-hoc basis
• Periodic peer review of team member reports to ensure reports meet a high quality standard / appearance;
• Ensure reviewed reports comply with International (RICS) & Local (RERA) reporting standards
• Provide Advisory & Research latest market data, as requested.
To be considered for this role, you must fulfill the below criteria:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or land administration.
• Full member of RICS.
• Must possess a High School completion certificate at the minimum
• Must possess a driver’s license and a vehicle to operate in the UAE
• Must be proficient in PC skills
• Must be proficient in spoken and written English.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in UAE Real Estate.
• Experience leading a team.
• UAE experience preferred but not essential.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.