Job description / Role
Strive to exceed Guest expectations and take the culinary team from good to great. Always act in a professional manner using the company's Mission, Vision and Values.
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Attend daily shift briefings to culinary Colleagues
- Promote a Fun / Professional and Disciplined work environment
- Lead by example using Fairmont's Mission, Vision & Values
- Support & motivate culinary Colleagues
- Actively share ideas, opinions & suggestions in daily shift briefings
- Ensure storeroom requisitions are accurate to minimize repeat visits
- Perform tasks to the standards & expectations set forth
- Promote Health and Safety at all times
- Ensure proper hygiene as per Dubai Municipality
- Complete all grooming, spot check and temperature control sheets as required
- Maintain cleanliness and proper rotation of product in all chillers
- Minimize wastage / spoilage
- Communicate daily with supervisors to ensure open lines of communication
- Complete assigned tasks in a efficient and timely manner
- Participate in monthly EOS committee meetings to address colleague EOS issues
- Strive to improve JDP results for Food Quality
- Act as an extension of kitchen managers to communicate food consistency & quality
- Daily check all mise en place to ensure freshness & quality standards
- Strive to develop as a leader by attending Fairmont Managerial Courses when offered
- Assign and follow up tasks as dictated by business volumes and supervisors
- Actively seek tools for self growth and development
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the department head
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on Guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.