Job description / Role
Commis 3 assist different station in the kitchen and help prepare ingredients.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- After the set-up of buffets and before the arrival of the customers, and also during the service time, she/he must check the quantity and quality of the food items, as well as the presence of food-labels (name-tags) if required
- Personally checks at the end of her/his shift that all equipment is properly working, clean, are in appropriate place and nothing is left around, which can be hazardous to others
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift or the supervisor has to know for a well running of the operation
- Applies HACCP as per the Hotel Standard
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.