Job description / Role
We are looking for highly presentable and dynamic candidates with excellent people skills for the position of Commis for our hospitality projects.
• You will assist the Chef De Partie with tasks related to meal preparation, maintenance, logistics, and safety and sanitation.
• Monitors kitchen equipment and reports issues to superiors.
• Continually develops culinary knowledge to produce high-quality meals.
• Measures, mixes, and prepares meal ingredients, sauces, and seasonings.
• Washes, chops, and cuts fruit, meat, and vegetable items.
• Assesses inventory and requests resupply when necessary.
• Plates meal items under the Chef De Partie’s supervision.
• Disposes of spoiled items and adheres to sanitation policies.
• High school diploma or equivalent; higher certification in culinary arts preferred.
• 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role.
• Good understanding of food, health, and safety regulations.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Able to lift heavy items.
• Extremely high personal hygiene and presentable.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.