Job description / Role
• To assist the Senior Chef on duty with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items for the
• Bistro whilst adhering to all Health and Food Safety areas of “Due Diligence” as laid out by management in the Hotel Health & Safety HACCP and Food Safety
• Hazard Analysis Training Documents. To also demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our members.
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, tips, salary increment
• Should have minimum 2 years experience as a Commis Chef in UAE.
• Experienced in high-end restaurant and 5 star hotel is a must. Knowledge in Italian Cuisine, Mediterranean Cuisine.
• You will be on your feet all day in a high-pressure environment.
• You have to be willing to listen, learn and take instruction well.
• None of this can waiver your passion for everything food.
• Once you have experienced every element the kitchen has to offer can you choose your specialization.
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.