Job description / Role
• Assisting in the food preparation process
• Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
• Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
• Assisting other Chefs
• Helping with deliveries and restocking
• Assisting with stock rotation
• Cleaning stations
• Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards.
AED 1,300 to 1,800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + accommodation + transportation + duty meals
• Minimum 2 years experience with hotels, catering or hospitals
• Proficient in Continental and Asian food
• Open to working in hospitals
• Accommodation, transportation and duty meals provided by company
• Fluent in English
• Must be available immediately on visit or cancelled visa
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.