Job description / Role
Position Title: Commis de Cuisine/Kitchen Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 3,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation, transportation, and duty meals
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is an international food & beverage company with headquarters in France. They already have various well-known brands located in Abu Dhabi.
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that work stations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
- Male/Female, 35 years old and below
- Minimum 2 years of experience in high-end restaurants or hotels
- Background in French cuisine is an advantage
- Proven commercial kitchen experience
- Knowledgeable in Food Health and Safety regulations
- Flexible in work timings
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be an immediate joiner
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.