Job description / Role
- Prepares dishes in accordance with data sheets and according to the instructions of the person in charge.
- Adapts the pace of work according to the influx, events and customers.
- Participates in receiving goods and arranges them by applying storage principles.
- Is responsible for the quality of its production - Contributes to the durability of the equipment made available - Performs cleaning and storage of his workstation according to the instructions of his manager Management ;
- Scrupulously respect the data sheets and the manufacturing processes
- Avoid any waste of goods
- Participates in the inventories - Contributes to the good management of the small material avoiding the breakage Hygiene / Safety of persons / Environment
- Ensures the cleanliness of the workplace and food safety by respecting HACCP hygiene rules on a daily basis
- Complies with the instructions for use and safety of the equipment made available
- Applies the security rules of the hotel,
- Respects the commitments of the "Environmental Charter" taken on the establishment (saving of energy, recycling, sorting of waste ...)"
- Power Point
- Level of Education Associate Areas of study Cooking Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Contributes to customer satisfaction:
- Making "hot" and / or "cold" preparations according to the instructions of the person in charge
- Participating in the sending of dishes
- Respecting the standards and procedures of hygiene and food safety
- Contributing to the good management of raw materials
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.