Job description / Role
Commis I (Ernst)
We are currently looking for Commis I (Ernst) to join the pre-opening tribe of 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND ROCK OUR KITCHEN!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll implement the preparations and presentations of food items within the outlet kitchen under the general guidance of the Chef de Partie by respecting the food health and safety standards and procedures and maintaining high sanitation standards in the work station
- You'll ensure that personal hygiene is always up to the highest standard
- You'll be responsible for consistently producing MEP and dishes to the recipe specs
- You'll contributes to the appropriate management of raw materials
- You'll assist the Chef de Partie & Demi Chef in the production of the mise-en-place for the elaboration of all menus according to standard recipes
Your experience and skills include:
- You've already gained experience of working in a hotel, restaurant or other catering facility
- You're passionate about good food and enjoy preparing the most important meal of the day
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- Perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.