Job description / Role
Commis I (Italian Cuisine)
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with standard recipes, photos and plate presentations in order to maintain quality standards and presentation.
- Work neatly and clean; keeping all work areas and refrigerators organized and in accordance with sanitary requirements.
- Follow HACCP guidelines and municipality regulations at all times; Keep waste to a minimum and work in a proactive manner to assist in meeting budgeted food cost levels.
- Accommodate all food server's requests when possible regarding guest's dietary requirements, personal preference and requests.
- The ability to maintain a full line of communication with supervisors and fellow workers and all hotel associates.
Your experience and skills include:
- Extensive knowledge in Italian cuisine; particularly in various types of pizza preparation
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.