Job description / Role
- Creates and presents the dishes in line with cooking instructions and the supervisor's instructions
- Adapts work to fluctuations in guest numbers, special events and particular guests.
- Helps receive deliveries and tidies food items according to storage guidelines
- Is responsible for the high standard of the dishes prepared
- Level of Education
- Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Experience in Pastry/Bakery
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.