Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an international Security Manufacturer operating in the UAE. Due to project wins in the surrounding GCC, they have an opening for an CCTV Commissioning Engineer to report into the Project Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a niche sector where you will be fully trained on new software and technologies. The client can offer you a stable career with a defined growth path.
The role will involve project work on various sites around the UAE and surrounding GCC on various police, military and critical infrastructure sites. You will work autonomously delivering a high level of customer service whilst troubleshooting and problem solving on site.
• Hands on experience in Commissioning CCTV System, IP Cameras (eg. Samsung, Axis, Pelco, Hikvision), VMS (Milestone, Pelco, Genetec) and Storages. (CCTV or Security Systems Certificate is preferred)
• Mid-level knowledge in implementing IT network Infrastructure and Troubleshooting LAN, WAN, VPN Network environment. (CCNA or equivalent Certificate is preferred)
• Mid-level knowledge in Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining of windows server 2012-2019 Std or Enterprise environment. (MCSE Or equivalent certificate is preferred)
• Basic knowledge of CCTV design as per different UAE Regulations.
• Basic knowledge of Database Queries.
• Basic Knowledge of Video Analytics, FR & ANPR systems.
• Basic knowledge of other ELV System and integration.
• Basic Knowledge of Firewall Configuration.
• Client Queries/requirements capture.
• Knowledge in Preparing technical proposal and project completion documentation.
• Must be willing to travel GCC wide
• Providing professional 1st and 2nd line support for customers.
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ELV/Electrical Assistant Project Manager