Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Commissioning Engineer for our Electronic Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be the focal point for all IT network related site matter and issues that relates to the commissioning of security systems including site Health and Safety and the implementation of regulations and G4S policies.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
• Support the Project Manager and Project Engineers in conducting site surveys and workout the required bill of material as required on site.
• Design review for IT and associated task as required in the project.
• Review Bill of material in the cost sheet
• Support Project team in configuration of network devices
• Support project team in commissioning of the project where ever required.
• Support project team in preparation of technical handover documents related with IT and commissioning
• Support project team in technical presentation
• Support maintenance team as and when required
• Weekly report
• Assist with Test and pre-commission of a system before handover to the client.
• Ensure safety procedures are always followed at site.
• Attend to service calls.
• Provide technical support to sales as and when required.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Project Manager and Project Engineer.
• Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Project/Construction Management
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience with 2-5 years experience as a Network Engineer/Commissioning Engineer in Low Current Security Systems & Networking
• CCNA or similar certifications for networking
• Project execution/commissioning background with an understanding of detailed engineering of various security systems
• Effective communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Ability to work independently
• Can work on shifting schedule and unsocial hours
• Must have a valid UAE driving license.
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company's global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.
Senior Project Engineer - Security Systems
|Abu Dhabi||2 Apr|
Project Coordinator - Security Systems
|Abu Dhabi||9 May|
Design Engineer - Security Systems
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Telecom Engineer for an Electric Power Construction Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 Mar|