Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Worley is currently recruiting for a Commissioning Manager to join our team in Abu Dhabi, UAE
As Commissioning Manager, you will be responsible for managing the engineering required for the installation and hook-up of offshore platforms, topsides and subsea pipeline.
Reporting to the Project Manager and will be responsible for developing and implementing the offshore construction / commissioning strategy related to offshore structural installation and hook-up activities.
- Implement Offshore Construction / Commissioning Strategy related to installation and hook-up activities.
- Manage the Offshore Installation, Commissioning and HUC Teams activities.
- Preparing and implementing Project Execution Plan.
- Implement project safety and protection of environment.
- Carry out incident / accident investigations reporting related to Offshore Installation work
- Assist the Project Managers in project budgeting, cost controlling, forecasting and activity planning.
Skills / Qualifications Required
- Full-Time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum 20 years in in the Commissioning Field in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience in the same in a Similar role in an Offshore Project
- PMC or Direct Operator Experience is highly desirable
- Middle East Experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent Leadership and Mentoring Skills
- Good English communication skills (spoken & written)
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.