Job description / Role
Commissioning Manager up to 40k Aed for an International Construction Company Based in UAE
• Execute and supervise dealings in accordance to commissioning guidelines and deadlines
• Will liaise with design professional, vendors and construction team in order to organize and lead the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for the Terminal Pumping Station of the Deep Tunnel Storm Water System
• Interact and negotiate with clients on commissioning goals and guidelines.
• Assist and guide project staff in outlining commission responsibilities.
• Promote company standards by ensuring accuracy of systems results.
• Manage and update records and reports across different strata of the workforce
• POSITION: Commissioning Manager
• SALARY: up to 45,000 AED depending on qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Construction Company
• LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or maximum 1-month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationals
• Male, 45 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any relevant course
• With total of 15 years of experience having commissioned at least 3 major interdisciplinary projects/plants (large capacity pumping station will be considered a plus)
• Substantial exposure in commissioning of plants involving customized static & rotating equipment, MV/LV & IC systems
• Proven managerial skills and ability to coordinate amongst various entities and departments
• Experience in project risk review and follow-up for mitigation planning and execution
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Site Construction Manager Mechanical