Job description / Role
• Contribute to segment strategies & be an active member in the global network of commodity buyers
• To secure that supplier selection is aligned with the Segment strategy/Segment Business Plan (To be Supplier base, MCL.)
• To secure the outcome of the sourcing in a contractual package, and that all agreements are approved and signed
• Execute agreements with suppliers during production and after production for Revenue segments
• Drive all relevant activities to deliver on QDCFTSR targets during production phase and after production phase for Revenue Parts
• Monitor, identify and mitigate risks in cooperation with SQ&D team
• Forecast cost evolution for scope of responsibility
• Manage and negotiate product/processes changes during production phase, and after production phase for Revenue segments
• Perform daily purchasing activities related to production orders, logistics and financial flows to the suppliers
• Perform hand-over to Uptime buyer when parts are phased out of production for non-revenue parts
• Attractive Salary Package
• Master of Science or Business Administration
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Purchasing and negotiation experience is seen as a strong advantage
• Motivated by change management and ability to drive change
• We would like to welcome you to our team where positive attitude, perseverance and focus on continuous improvement are a must
• We believe you are a supportive team player and are comfortable working with different cultures, people and also cross functionally
• The ability to take ownership of various tasks is necessary and problem solving skills in combination with analytical mind set is a must.
• We also think that you are result oriented and like doing business
• We can offer you a very dynamic, interesting and challenging job where you will be able to personally grow and develop your skills
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.