Job description / Role
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements and cross-border transactions.
· Providing legal support for existing agreements and advice for various legal queries/issues pertaining to the business.
· Coordinating and assisting the clients to ensure that the agreements are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Provide advice on issues arising from actual or anticipated lawsuits and/or debt collection matters.
· Managing direct relationships with business clients and external third parties.
· Drafting legal articles and assistance with marketing content development.
· Common law qualified lawyers required. Australia, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland or India.
. The successful applicant will have 5/6 years post-qualification experience in the UAE, although there is flexibility on this for candidates who demonstrate the relevant experience.
. Equally important is possession of a can-do and team-player attitude, capable of working without supervision, and a willingness to be involved in the full range of work undertaken by the firm.
· Substantial hands-on experience of drafting contracts, liaising with senior management and working in challenging and fast-paced environments.
· A confident communicator.
· The ability to manage multiple priorities in a challenging and international environment is essential.
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Counsel - Group Legal
AHA Advocates - Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates
Corporate Associate Lawyer