Job description / Role
Taaleem Central Office are currently exploring the market in order to appoint an experienced and professional, Communication and Content Manager to become part of a well established team in the heart of Dubai. This role will offer excellent opportunity to continue your career within one of the leading education providers in the Middle East.
• To give an idea of the role and the responsibilities required for this role, please see below.
The post holder will act as Taaleem’s content and communications expert ensuring that digital, online and social media is integrated into Taaleem’s strategic, tactical and operational communication platforms. The post-holder will have responsibility for planning and communications and content campaigns which will involve managing specialist external agencies to ensure performance and value for money.
• Responsible for overseeing the development of content as well as curating brand-led copy across marketing channels. An experienced content producer and copywriter, you will work with Marketing and Admissions team and colleagues across Taaleem Schools to deliver content that will drive engagement with target audiences – be it prospective and existing parents, or other external stakeholders.
• Adapt at developing communications for digital and print, including websites, social media, videos, advertising campaigns or prospectuses, you will understand how to emphasise our Schools key themes and lead the development of content for different channels.
• You will keep abreast of latest developments within our Schools as well as external activity that can be harnessed to help raise our global reputation and brand awareness.
• You will also ensure brand consistency across our content and have insight into the performance of content reach and effectiveness.
• You will also manage overall cohesion and quality control of the content (copy, imagery, video) by working closely with the Marketing Manager, organising and offering internal consultancy to content providers.
Communication and Content Planning
• Produce and manage editorial and multimedia content, balancing needs across all schools and stakeholders,
• Develop a robust content and communication plan in alignment with overall marketing strategy, supporting both recruitment and reputation goals,
• Lead regular meetings with Marketing Teams in Schools to review, analyse and plan content scheduling and workflow effectively,
• Make recommendations on content areas to improve relevance, impact and customer experience,
• Recommend web improvements to the Marketing Manager to support content development for our websites,
• Work with the wider marketing team to deliver campaign specific content,
Content creation and life cycle
• Create and manage editorial and multimedia content to ensure effective re-use across and our schools (incl. internal communication for Taaleem Group),
• Working with as the expert Content Editor create and maintain high quality content and external communication pieces for our digital platforms, corporate social media channels, press releases, etc
• Identify appropriate needs for visual material (image/video) aligned to content creation, ensuring that doing so maximises target audience engagement and relevance, in consultation with the Marketing Team and appointed design agencies and Taaleem Schools where appropriate,
• The development and delivery of a suite of E-newsletters to segmented audiences of careers advisers, teachers and other key stakeholders,
• Commission and liaise with external multimedia suppliers to produce content, directing and authoring content briefs and managing production timelines,
• Work with the wider Marketing and Admissions Team to develop innovative content plans to engage external audiences on multiple platforms, including social media,
• Ensure that the brand and tone of voice guidelines are adhered to and implemented in all editorial and multimedia content creation, using appropriate sign-off procedures accordingly.
Content monitoring and best practice
• Regularly monitor and report on competitor activity and the sector in terms of content creation and make recommendations to content strategy and plans,
• Maintain overarching view of content performance, using data derived through web and social media analytics to identify opportunities and learning
• Manage a process for regular content reviews and audits, ensuring all key external content is reviewed on schedule,
• Keep abreast of latest trends and techniques in the creation of engaging content, sharing findings with the wider marketing team on an ad-hoc basis.
• Liaise with key stakeholders across the Taaleem Group to bring their information and content ideas to life as appropriate and aligned to overall Taaleem marketing and Communication strategy,
• Participate in groups or institution-wide networks to share information, consultancy and build relationships as well as look at opportunities to develop and enhance content creation and messaging,
• A good first degree and/or significant relevant experience.
• Higher degree and/or professional qualification in, and/or substantial practical knowledge of, content and communication strategy and production, strategic marketing, or related discipline
• Experience in editorial role, evidenced in producing excellent copy and rich-media content
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills including the ability to negotiate and adjust information that needs careful explanation or interpretation to suit the needs of different audiences.
• Strong organisational and project management skills gained in a marketing/digital setting.
Closing Date For This Position Is Tuesday June 25, 2019
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Marketing and Communications Executive
Marketing Communication and Pr Executive/Asst Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Marketing Communication Executive (Pre-Opening)