Job description / Role
Our client is currently looking for a Communications Manager who will develop a coherent and aligned overall communications and PR strategy for the firm.
• Develop a coherent and aligned overall communications and PR strategy
• Devise and lead efforts that create real impact in communicating our key messages and influencing business behavior.
• Develop and execute an action plan for PR and manage the budget accordingly.
• Manage the overall relationship with the PR firm.
• With the help of the PR firm, write articles, editorials, thought leadership pieces, business leader interviews and speeches on the firm’s Initiative’s topics of interest.
• Develop and execute a social media action plan and content calendar to link with influencers, reach a wide targeted audience and maximise interest and awareness of PI developed content, published reports and related infographics.
• Act as a spokesperson for the firm, particularly with the Arabic media – in TC and radio interviews, short web videos and in printed press interview.
• Communicate regularly to the firm’s constituents through newsletters, progress reports and an annual report.
• Generate a wide variety of new online and offline content related to programme topic areas, through interviews, guest articles, expert views and profiles.
• Consistently manage the website to maximise Partner engagement, Partner resources, positioning, content dissemination and traffic.
• Optimise the firm’s blog
• Maintain a freely accessible, regionally focused interactive, searchable, bilingual online resource center full of case studies, publications, initiatives, tool kits, guidelines, news and articles.
• Help lead the facilitation of events to achieve the desired outcome.
• A University degree
• Perfect ability to write content in clear, structure and compelling English
• Ability to approve written content in Arabic
• At least 6 years’ experience in a communications role within the GCC
• An awareness of the topics of corporate governance, transparency and responsible business practices in the Middle East
• Active experience of and a passion for social media
• Good communication, networking, public speaking and presentation skills in English and Arabic
• The creativity to optimize the use of a variety of communication tools and media channels
• A flexible, supportive and positive team player
• Can complete simultaneous tasks in a high-pressured environment – to deadline and budget
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.