Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
All DMG Communications professionals should be excellent communicators, proactive problem solvers and action-oriented team players. They must demonstrate commitment to producing high quality work in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines. They should have a positive, flexible, can-do attitude and able to build strong working relationships within the Marketing & Communications team to achieve outstanding results together. They should also take personal responsibility to grow their understanding of our business, our markets, and our business environment and shape their efforts to influence the success of Communications programs to drive the right business outcomes.
- Strategic thinking: responsible for all strategic communications initiatives for DigitalE1 (DarkMatter's Education practice that enables businesses and governments in advancing the digital and cyber security dexterity of their human capital) from ideation to execution.
- A passion for education, talent and knowledge transformation. Working with the marketing and communications team, understand and leverage all available media channels and opportunities to drive awareness of our education and talent programs.
- Have a good understanding of communicating to the UAE National Market.
- Be a creative thinker and story-teller to bring to life the work of Ajyal Talent Management, an educational consultancy and talent accelerator dedicated to building and strengthening the UAE's future generations of human capital.
- Work with our creative department to develop strong visuals and outstanding copy that tell the DigtalE1 and Ajyal story consistently and to the highest standards.
- Review all materials and refresh to reflect DigitalE1's evolving business strategy within the DarkMatter brand story.
- Bring an analytical mindset to Communications: understand and implement analytics and insights to drive outcomes and to optimize future campaigns.
- Leverage industry events including HITB+ CyberWeek to position the offering from DigitalE1.
- Develop agency briefs for key programs of work and manage briefings, RFPs, pitches.
- Manage agencies to agreed scope of work, within budget and to deadlines.
- Skillfully build relationships within the team (Media Relations, Creative Department, Pipeline Marketing, Events, Corporate Communications), within the company business units and outside of the company to deliver outstanding results.
- Present Communications plans to senior management, sales and marketing teams.
- Monitor, report and review effectiveness of Communications campaigns.
- Strong understanding of Communications best practices and the role of digital and social media.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proven experience in communications campaigns for the education sector.
- Strong communications skills to advocate for the DigitalE1 and Ajyal brand.
- Strong influencing skills to work across the company with key business practices and functions.
- Collaborative and able to work closely with the marketing & communications team and others to ensure a cohesive, coordinated and integrated approach to Communications campaigns.
- Good understanding of paid, owned and earned channels and ability to maximize campaigns.
- Strategic approach to planning campaigns with clear objectives and outcomes.
- Superior writing and presentation skills.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right next to the most perfect beaches, is a place where geniuses make an impact.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in one of the fastest moving and most dynamic cities on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is a high-tech oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Al Boom Marine
Quest Search & Selection
TGC Consulting Middle East
Marketing Manager of Communications
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC