Job description / Role
Strategic and Communication Responsibilities:
• Develop and drive an internal and external communications strategy in coordination with senior management and relevant stakeholders
• Acquire innovative and new communication platforms to ensure successful delivery of messages to relevant audience including eNews bulletins, newsletters.. etc
• Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different schools
• Drive crises communication messages including drafting of holding statements, response scripts, Q&As, speeches…etc
• Support the entire Customer Experience team to achieve objectives and goals set by RAK Academy management.
• Manage and develop relevant public communications on behalf of the schools including official letters, holding statements...etc
• Oversee the nature and tone of content, and adherence to branding, across the organisation’s communication channels.
• Develop templates and guidelines to support the relevant teams in all external responses including responses to existing parents, prospective parents, general inquiries…etc
• Develop all PR content including press releases, interviews for top management, public speeches, feature stories….etc
• Develop all advertorial content, including brochure text, website text, advertisement text, presentation text, social media posts…etc
• Develop and manage all communications to prospect parents with the purpose of attracting them to join the schools
• Manage the engagement of all social media platforms and direct inquiries to the relevant department
• Develop relevant mass communications to existing parents in line with key messages developed in coordination with the Customer Experience team and senior management; including new developments, calendar of events, offers…etc.
• Develop relevant mass communications to students in line with key messages developed in coordination with senior management and teachers
• Develop relevant internal mass communications in line with key messages developed in coordination with the HR team and senior management.
• Engage actively in professional development in order to remain current in best practices related to independent school communications, emerging social media, and effective marketing and advertising strategies.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, PR, Business or related field
• Certification in Business Communication, Content Development and/or Marketing is preferred
• Experience in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Demonstrated previous experience working within a customer service or community engagement-based position in an education environment.
• Demonstrated experience with content management systems in the delivery and maintenance of websites and e-Newsletters.
• Expert knowledge of social networking channels and demonstrated experience in administering social media platforms is essential.
• Strong writing and editing skills.
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills including an eye for detail and proof-reading skills.
• Ability to work as member of a high performing team as well as independently and possess a high level of organisational skills, initiative, innovation and professionalism in the workplace.
• Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills.
• Must bring creativity, a sense of adventure and enjoy a challenge.
About the Company
A government entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
Marketing Manager - Campaigns
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Jan|
Coordinator - Corporate Communications
Brand and Communications Manager
Education for Employment (EFE)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Dubai Parks and Resorts