Job description / Role
Communications Manager - 100% Remote Blockchain & Crypto - DUBAI
We are searching for a Communications Manager to join one of the most well established Crypto /Blockchain companies who are rapidly growing and have the ambition to produce best in class work.
This is a great opportunity for a Communications Manager who is looking to join a company who want to support you in your growth and the direction you wish to take in your career - you'll be working with some exceptionally talented and friendly individuals and are always open to exploring new ways we can be better.
As Communications Manager, you will be responsible for establishing a communications and engagement framework for your project, driving forward all ecosystem communications activity around public blockchain and associated projects.
As the ecosystem continues to expand and developer interest increases exponentially, we are looking for a strong communications manager to help build awareness and drive great storytelling around our Sidechains propositions within established blockchain and smart contract development communities.
This key role will put you at the forefront of an exciting new developer ecosystem at a key time in its development.
• Tell clear and compelling stories in line with a narrative framework, clearly articulating user benefits within a consistent product vision
• Work to protect the company's reputation across all external-facing activity
• Support the development and facilitate a range of content types and channels (including Twitter and blog posts, supporting a monthly project show to keep the community informed on project status and progress against goals/roadmap, etc)
• Build a fluid communication and working cooperation between the company's internal teams (eg product marketing manager, social media teams, engineering team, etc) to achieve the objectives
• Develop strategies to build awareness, grow active users and build engagement across all owned channels
• Manage ongoing communications around software rollouts
• Plan and execute communications campaigns to support new and existing product lines and build the IOHK brand
• Collaborate and coordinate with partners (including the Cardano Foundation, EMURGO, and DApp developers) to increase social reach and engagement to benefit the company's and the public blockchain ecosystem
• Assist with all external communication and weekly update reports with the VP Ecosystem and Community
• Advise on KPIs and dashboards for tracking weekly performance and growth across all owned and shared channels
• Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
• Identify threats and opportunities and scan the horizon, escalating as required to the Marketing and Communications Director to agree mitigation plans
• Develop and expand influencer outreach efforts
• Work closely with the public blockchain management team to ensure free flow of information and collaboration on key projects and issues
• Coordinate with the PMO/delivery team on document sharing for content produced related to the development cycle.
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Bonus + Medical + Flight
• Blockchain experience and a good understanding of the Ethereum ecosystem
• Solid experience in at least one complementary area (eg marketing, SEO, community, growth, etc)
• Demonstrate an understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc) and how each platform can be leveraged to deliver on commercial goals and develop organizational capability
• Understanding and experience of issues/crisis management
• Experienced and confident in data-driven approaches, recognizing how a creative idea translates into business value
• Good technical understanding of the core concepts of blockchain
• An understanding of the power of narratives and memetics to engage, influence, and drive action
• Emotionally intelligent with excellent communications judgment
• Must excel in a self-managed environment with minimal oversight
• A natural collaborator with the ability to build trust and relationships internally and externally.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
International Brand Manager
Marketing & Branding Manager
A Leading Group In The UAE