Job description / Role
NTS Group is working alongside a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit a Communications Manager META for their office in Dubai.
This position will report directly to the HR Director, META and is responsible to manage internal communications across all channels and functions. This position is responsible for building, managing and updating existing digital channels and content (video, social, web) and advise on future direction for new online channels. Work in partnership with Head of Corporate Communications, develop and execute a strategic and integrated communications plan to support business goals in the META region.
Your Responsibilities will be:
• Determine how to best engage and ensure all employees can access the information they need and want at the right time.
• Creates, manages and executes the overall editorial plan for the regional intranet.
• Create, curate and publish engaging content and campaigns that reaches and resonates with target audiences and complies with company guidelines and brand.
• Responsible for regional digital and social media channels.
• Lead and maintain editorial calendar for all online channels and develop digital content and strategies to support business objectives: product launches, events, campaigns, etc.
• Input to strategy for the global company website: new content and functionality, and coordination with functions and regions to ensure coherence and alignment of regional websites.
• Monitor external environment, measuring effectiveness of external communications and support crisis and issue-related media and social media escalations and responses.
• Able to act as change agent, encouraging cross-functional ways of working.
• Creative and able to develop attractive and engaging content from fact-finding stages to final publishing.
• Able to translate complex topics into understandable language across different channels.
• Curious and willing to explore new channels and concepts.
• Resourceful, collaborative, agile and reliable self-starter with a high personal commitment to getting the job done well.
• Bachelor degree (MBA or equivalent preferred).
• Languages: English & Arabic.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive