Communications Specialist Employee Engagement for an International Professional Services Firm
Job description / Role
Responsible for managing and delivering a far reaching marketing and communications plan to ensure the firm is an employer of choice with employees and leaders who feel inspired, supported, accountable and empowered to be the difference.
This role will suit a creative, self motivated individual with highly developed communication, written and story telling skills who enjoys running with their own ideas to create engagement and connection opportunities whilst collaborating with others and managing the needs and expectation of the organisation. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in corporate communications, ability to launch marketing campaigns and passion for building sustainable employee engagement programs.
The success of this role will be measured based on awareness of firm priorities among employees, employee sentiment and brand traction in the market among prospective hires.
• Building comprehensive communication strategies, engagement and execution plans aligned to employee engagement and culture that are grounded in communication best practices and deep understanding of how the firm operates.
• Crafting and delivering impactful content designed around storytelling principles and human centric, inclusive language to personalize the narrative in a way that resonates, is relatable, and captures the firms original culture and values.
• Activating global communications and programs in the MEA region
• Regional Chair leadership communications support
• Managing and optimizing internal communications channels and vehicles to maximise message impact and drive meaningful engagement with internal audiences.
• Review and launch of MEA comms and ensure regional comms reaches colleagues
• External reputation management: including crisis communications and fishbowl monitoring
• Fostering strong relationships with internal stakeholders to develop clear, consistent and creative communications to drive employee engagement in MEA.
• HR program support of People Experience programs as agreed by MEA Leadership Team including of new and refreshed program support.
• Support of people award and external recognition submissions and communications
• Support creation of stories and share updates from industry and service practices to the region/globally
• Collaboration with communications colleagues in the Americas and Europe to ensure consistency and best practices sharing
• Develop regional intranet page and news stories
• Collaborate with global talent team to showcase employee value proposition
• Collect and analyse data to support stakeholders in understanding performance of communication tactics
• 5+ years of experience in corporate communications and of marketing campaign activation, ideally with experience in professional services or global scope
• Is based in the ME region with knowledge and understanding of the GCC
• Relationship management experience with senior stakeholders and executives
• Experience in driving engagement, leading programs and developing and executing strategies for large, high profile global organizations and brands
• Proven track record in corporate culture communications having led employer branding campaigns
• Ability to work autonomously whilst being enthusiastic and self motivated yet effective under pressure and willing to take accountability
• Excellent creative writing and editing skills
• Experience in a large, fast paced complex and international organization
• Strong project management, organisation and improvisation skills with high attention to detail
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with colleagues
• Marketing awareness and understanding of industry trends, regulatory and competitive environments
• International experience preferred.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Holding Group
RTC-1 Employment Services
Executive Assistant cum Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East