Job description / Role
• Support the Manager and coordinate with the entire team (on site) to ensure the effective delivery of Community Management services which meet/exceed customer expectations to achieve/resolves sites issues, meeting SLAs/KPIs and growth aligned with the site objectives.
• Preparation and issuance of Official Notices, Notice of Violations, Incident Reports, MOM Official Circular to unit owners and other parties(FM Contractors and Service Providers), general response to critical issues, issuance of MEMOs, and Correspondences to the residents for the closure and coordination to relevant authorities and necessary action.
• Preparation and implementation of Community Events. Includes preparation of Purchase Request and obtaining Purchase Order, Coordination to Group Security, Marketing, HSE and other relevant department for the necessary approvals, arrangement of signage and all required materials, ensuring smooth flow and safe execution of works.
• Attend and assist to all Villa/Unit Handover, Snags and After Sales inquiries, and coordinate to relevant departments or entities for action/follow-up.
• Conducts onsite inspections with the site inspector and following up the common area issues such as leakage, painting, fresh air, cleaning, snagging, enhancement and rectification.
• Supervise and In-charge of office reception and respond to customers queries via emails, calls and walk-ins to the office in a timely manner.
• Manage the issuance of permit for Move IN/OUT and forwarding to concerned department the approved Minor Works/Modification request, booking of events and community amenities/facilities, issuance of the vehicle access stickers and activation of access cards.
• Meet clients and handle all complaints/suggestions/feedbacks/clarifications received from residents and escalate to concerned departments to ensure that the issues are resolved timely and preventive action is taken to avoid recurrence.
• Maintaining, follow up and updating of Action Tracker and Snap Audit Reports as required.
• Work closely with the FM (Facility Management) contractors and service providers to ensure agreed works are carried out as per the Community requirement.
• Assist in preparation and identifying the scope of work along with the material specification as per requirement in the community.
• Maintaining and updating of Community Master List of Residents / Database and other
• Tracking Sheet for easy monitoring. Responsible for the filing/uploading of hard and soft copy of all Community documents
• As-built/drawings, facility handover documents and manuals, warranty certificates, Key Handover, Move in/out, Incoming and Outgoing Memo, Invoices,
• WCRs (Work Completion Reports), Quotations, Transmittals and other pertinent documents.
• Responsible for all Owners Registration, Updates/Re-sale and Tenancy Registration.
• Prepare reports on the activities and initiatives of Community Management services providing information to the Management as when required.
• Responsible for the review/processing, recording, and tracking of Work Orders, WCRs, Invoices and Proposals/Quotations and Purchase Requisitions.
• Responsible for tracking of annual/monthly budget against the expenditures, ensuring expenses are within the approved budget/variable tracker.
• Verify and consolidate monthly utilities/WCRS: Telephone expenses, DEWA, TSE via monthly work completion report and monthly salaries.
• Actively tracked insurance claims (as approved by the approved insurance broker)
• Assist to Finance Collection team in providing operational updates to owners that contest payment due to non-performance.
• Review and follow up all levy arrears due each month with finance in order to reflect correct accounts for the assigned portfolio.
• Meeting with residents with complaints and/or inquiries on Service Charge fees.
• Provide additional contact or other relevant information of the owner as required by Finance Team.
• Assist in collecting Service Charge fees via quick pay online on site and submission of payments to Finance Team.
• Responsible for the coordination, completion and the quality of work for the department/office which includes answering telephones, providing information, or routing calls to appropriate person; open and route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail, including bulk mailings; preparing memos and other correspondence; maintain office filing system.
• Disseminates information that may require explanation and interpretation of departmental policies and procedures.
• Monitor departmental budget reports and reconciles the department records.
• Generates reports, memorandums, correspondence, presentation materials, brochures, spreadsheets and graphics, and other similar materials.
• Handle both OA (Owners Association) and MC (Master Community) admin works.
• Implement an accurate database and filing system to maintain records of all departmental correspondence, documents & reports.
• Handle all internal and external correspondences for the department, ensure follow up and dispatch of the same.
• Typing of internal correspondences, memos, reports, preparation of presentations seeking inputs from the respective team members.
• Keep up to date with the company’s policies and procedures and proper information to clients.
• Preparation of request for consumables, WCRs-work completion reports, verification of delivery receipts, follow up on ordering and outstanding short supplied items, ensuring stock levels are monitored in a timely manner and appropriate log is kept on items.
• Verify and consolidate monthly telephone expenses.
• Coordinating and schedule departmental meeting, prepare meeting agenda, follow up on attendance and record minutes of meeting.
• Assist OA and MC Executives on doing site inspections.
• Cover the duties of Executives upon his/her absence as when required and instruction by Line Manager.
• Ideal Candidate should have 5 years of relevant experience.
• Candidate should be available to join immediately.
• Candidate should be University graduate.
• Candidate should have good experience on community and property management.
About the Company
A leading Real Estate Development company.
Big Fish Recruitment
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Senior Executive Assistant