Job description / Role
- Work with the marketing team/influencers/ambassadors to create and curate campaigns online and offline to acquire and better engage with our users.
- Identify opportunities for relevant events and community meetups for DenariiCash to engage with broader community groups
- Engage with users proactively online on our social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram) as well as at offline events.
- Identify brand evangelists and incentivise their involvement in community forums, blogs and social channels.
- Collect feedback and insights from our users to improve DenariiCash product and service standards.
- You will align with Marketing to ensure community programs align with overall strategy and campaigns throughout the year (new product releases, seasonal, engagement campaigns).
- You will design, own and execute events, which includes everything from setting objectives for the event, securing venues, briefing for necessary design elements and sourcing production.
- Proud Filipino – you are a proud Filipino and always look for the best way to help fellow OFW's. You can understand the pain points of OFW’s, and in particular when it comes to money and spending.
- Effective multi-tasker – switching between marketing and customer support functions from time to time.
- Digitally Savvy – Familiar and comfortable navigating through today’s internet environment and social media sphere.
- Natural communicator – Effective writing and communications skills as you will be engaging in conversations as a representative of our brand on a public domain.
- Fearless self-starter – you are not afraid to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to grow our community while keeping our users engaged, and do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in a tight timeline.
About the Company
Denarii Cash is a money transfer application that helps expats to send money home that is affordable, faster and no hidden charges. Denarii Cash is a proud alumni of 500Startups Misk accelerator program and Muhammad Bin Rashid Innovation Fund.
Denarii Cash is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.