Job description / Role
At Regus, we’ve built the world’s largest workspace network so that our customers can work better, faster, happier. Join the team in one of our business centres. Promote our products and services to new and existing customers. Bring more freedom to more people and businesses. And you’ll be able to work better, faster and happier too.
As a Community Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of your Regus centre while finding ways to increase sales and revenue, helping more and more people enjoy the benefits of flexible working. You’ll motivate your team to create a great working environment to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Manage the day to day running of the centre, focusing on exceptional customer service
• Inspire your team of associates, developing their skills to get the best from each team member
• Promote your centre to new customers and show them how flexible workspace could enhance their business
• Generate leads by delivering engaging networking events within your community
We’re looking for someone who has the experience and aptitude to manage a smooth running operation. You’ll need to be an accomplished multitasker, able to pre-empt issues before they become problems, and keep a team motivated and focused on service excellence. You also need to be:
• A good communicator, used to dealing with customers – ideally in the hospitality or events industry
• Confident, approachable and able to build strong relationships with customers
• A great manager, who leads by example and knows how to motivate and inspire a team
• Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
• Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
• Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
About the Company
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
Our network includes almost 3000 business centers, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries.Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
Founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989, Regus is based in Luxembourg and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Center Manager - Business Centre
A Leading Company
Gosoor El Nasr
RTC-1 Employment Services
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Sales Manager (Trading)
Middle East Executive