Job description / Role
Personal Chauffeur Requirement
• Expected to be mannerly and courteous while on the job.
• Maintain confidentiality, diplomacy and etiquette.
• Exhibit calm, rational behavior under stressful driving conditions.
• Good grooming and personal hygiene.
• Age – 35 -45 years
• Valid UAE Driving License for a minimum of 7- 10 years
• Fluent spoken & written English
• Operate vehicle in a safe and proper manner obeying local traffic laws and regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of all the locations and UAE roads.
• Responsible for keeping the vehicle mechanically sound, clean, spotless, and ready to drive without issue at all times.
• Systematic and excellent follow up of assigned tasks.
About the Company
A leading interior and fit-out company in the UAE.
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE
Driver For a Printing Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Company & Management Family Driver
Petrochem Middle East